Here at Oxford One Spa & Clinic we use the Medik8 Titanium Dermaroller. The Medik8 Titanium Dermaroller is a multipurpose skin rejuvenation device used for the treatment of various skin conditions such as wrinkles, hyperpigmentation, cellulite and stretch marks to help restore a healthy, flawless and youthful appearance to the skin. The Medik8 Dermaroller precision engineered titanium microneedles penetrate the top layers of skin without causing damage or bleeding.
• Unsightly scars appear less obvious
• Helps to smooth away wrinkles, line, folds and skin ageing related concerns
• Dramatically increased absorption of active ingredients
• Efficacy of active skincare products maximised
Skin needling works through two modes of action:
The needles penetrate through the skin to provide micro-channels to maximise the absorption of the topically applied skincare product
The micro-channels induce independent stimulation of new collagen and elastin synthesis, resulting from the skin’s natural healing response. Ultimately, skin strength, structure and resilience
Similar results to Laser resurfacing, Fraxel and chemical peels with a broad range of advantages and benefits.
A skin needling device comprised of precision engineered titanium needles that deliver an almost pain-free treatment experience from the very first use to the very last.
• Suitable for all skin types
• Does not induce skin sensitivity to UV light
• Personal models are painless and can be used at home
• Does not cause skin damage (no ablation/removal of the epidermis)
• Can be used on the face, neck, décolleté and any other parts of the body requiring treatment
• Can be used on thin skin formerly treated with chemical peels and laser
• Does not pose a risk of permanent skin discolouration
• Enhances Iontophoresis and Sonophoresis treatments
• Cost effective treatment alternative
• Short or no healing time
• Easy and safe to use
Cost of single treatment £300
Course of 3 recommended £750