Take advantage of Our Monthly Special Offers. These fantastic offers allow you to book a fantastic treatment at a special price.
February is the month of love & appreciation
So, whether you want to treat your loved one to something special, or you're practicing some self love and treating yourself, we've got some fabulous February offers which we'd love to share with you! X
Special Couple Offer
Join us for an afternoon of relaxation and pampering with our Special Couple Offer Enjoy a full body massage each in our double treatment room retreat. you each will have your own therapist in our candle lit double treatment room with rose petals scattered on the massage tables. Feel free to bring a special bottle of wine or champagne and we will be happy to serve it to you £85 (usual price £110)
Grab the girls and indulge in some self- love this Valentine's weekend!
1/2 leg wax, underarm wax, bikini wax, & brow reshape - receive a complimentary Brow or Lash Tint (worth £15) - £66
Artistic Gel soak off & repolish on Hands & Toes - receive a complimentary Brow Reshape (worth £15) - £64
Back Neck & Shoulder Massage and complimentary Foot Massage (worth £20) - £38
Dermalogica Prescriptive Facial and complimentary Dermalux Led light therapy treatment (worth £45) - £49
With all of the above treatments comes an application of Deliliah Lipstick we will apply a quick liner and lipstick application for you free of charge ask for a lipstick to be applied before leaving the salon!
View our Ongoing Special Promotions Loyalty Cards and Beauty Packages!
Venus Freeze Offer
Why Vita Liberata is the best!
World's First Non-Toxic & Organic Tan
Fades just like a natural tan
Includes pHenO2™, Odour Remove™, HyH2O™ and Moisture Locking technologies;
With our loyalty scheme It’s easy to treat yourself; Just collect points as you spend, save them up and when you have enough we will give you a complimentary “ Reward Treatment*”. The more points you have the greater your reward treat will be!
Here is all the information about how our Treat Cards work,
Treat Card terms and conditions. With our loyalty scheme It’s easy to treat yourself; Just collect points as you spend, save them up and when you have enough we will give you a complimentary “ Reward Treatment*”.
The more points you have the greater your reward treat will be! You get 1 point for every £1 you spend on treatments or products!
*Please see Terms and conditions
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS?
What are Loyalty Reward Treatments?
- To say thank you for being a loyal customer, we would like to give you a Reward Treatment at the salon.
- Our system will generate a list of all the Reward Treatments available to you for the points you currently have saved. This list is personal to you and every ones lists will be different. It is made up of all the treatments you have not tried at our salon yet (with the exception of a couple of things), we want you to indulge in a new experience as a really special treat from us. As an example: If you regularly have a half leg wax every month, this treatment will not be on your reward list If a particular treatment is not on your rewards list it means you either do not currently have enough points for that treatment or you have had this service before.
- Can I exchange my points for money or use them as payment for a treatment or product? No. Points have no money value to them. You can not use them to part pay for your treatment or a product. Points can only be used to Pre-book a treatment from your treatment rewards list and you must have enough points to cover the total points value of the treatment, if you do not have enough points for a particular reward treatment just keep on saving!
- How do I work out how what I can get with my points? Download the app from the app store it will tell you how many points you currently have or you can inquire at reception. Remember you can only pick a treatment if it’s on your rewards list.
- How do I book a reward treatment? A reward treatment must be pre booked through your therapist in salon or on the phone. They are not currently available to book online, and they can not be arranged or added on at your appointment. Just book in for your normal monthly service or anything else you’d like to book and we will tag on your Reward Treatment for you, free of charge and your points will be deducted at the checkout.
- Why does my Reward Treatment have to tagged on to a paid service? This is to ensure we don’t end up with therapists working all day without taking any money.
- Cancelling reward treatments Please give us the usual 24 hours notice to cancel your reward appointment, we will then credit your reward account with your points. Failure to give correct notice will result in loss of points.